Requesting transcripts is easy because Osseo Area Schools uses Parchment to handle student transcript requests electronically. You are able to order your transcripts online, with the ease and 24/7 convenience of the web. The first time you visit the Parchment website, a one-time account set up is required.
During the registration process, you will be asked for your:
- Enrollment status (currently or not currently enrolled)
- Highest level of education completed
- Birth date
- Email address (please use a private email address, not your Osseo Apps email address)
- Please do not use the "open with Facebook" option (due to nicknames, inaccurate birthdates, etc.)
The Parchment website is most compatible with Chrome or Firefox.
How does it work?
- Visit the Park Center Senior High page on Parchment.
- Log in to your account or create a new account. (Note: When creating an account, use a private email address, not your Osseo Apps email address.)
- Click on "Order."
- Select college or destination to receive your transcripts.
Currently enrolled students
All transcript requests for currently enrolled students are FREE if the destination/college selected accepts electronic transcripts. There is no limit to how many you request. If the destination selected does not accept electronic transcripts, a $2 mailing fee will apply.
The electronic transcript cost for alumni is $5; a paper copy costs $7. If you previously opened an account with Parchment using your Osseo Apps email, we recommend going into your settings/profile and changing the email address.
The school approves the requests online, while Parchment:
- Prepares transcripts and sends them to designated destinations
- Confirms sending and delivery, so you know when your application is complete
Current students should contact their high school's Career Resource Center. Alumni may call 763-391-7125.
College & Career Specialist | AP Coordinator
Alumni may call 763-391-7125
School Code: 240-319
Note: Hennepin Technical College applicants
When sending your transcript through Parchment to Hennepin Technical College, use email@example.com as the recipient’s email address.